Re: Camaro Lives!: From "rec.autos.makers.chrysler" newsgroup...

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 03:17:24 EST

mrdancer@camalott.com writes:

<< `I'm not going to kid you, the nameplates are going away for a while,'' the
 official, who asked not to be identified, told the
 paper. >>

the sad thing is that most people today would rather get a front wheel drive
honda rather than a v8 rear wheel drive that most of the time in stock form
will beat a mildli modified honda. as for the comment of the nameplates are
going away for a while its sadly and probably true. they will just disgrace
the name by slapping it on a crappy underpowered 4 door POS front wheel drive
car or something just as ridiculously stupid. We need to remember what the
impala and montecarlo have become. Just a famous name on a family sedan. GM
is truly disgusting me ( this is coming from a long time chevy and Gm buyer)
Rob