Re: Camaro Lives!: From "rec.autos.makers.chrysler"newsgroup...

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 03:38:52 EST

In a message dated 11/13/1999 2:24:01 AM Central Standard Time,
SS454454@aol.com writes:

<<

 the sad thing is that most people today would rather get a front wheel drive
 honda rather than a v8 rear wheel drive that most of the time in stock form
 will beat a mildli modified honda. as for the comment of the nameplates are
 going away for a while its sadly and probably true. they will just disgrace
 the name by slapping it on a crappy underpowered 4 door POS front wheel
drive
 car or something just as ridiculously stupid. We need to remember what the
 impala and montecarlo have become. Just a famous name on a family sedan.
GM
 is truly disgusting me ( this is coming from a long time chevy and Gm buyer)
 Rob >>

I totally agree, there willing to dump a couple of the best performance lines
they've ever made in the name of progress (spelled profits) and your right
they'll slap the name on some POS front wheeler with a turbo'd 4 banger in it
and call it a muscle car, B.S. P.S. I owned a 67 Firebird for years and
that was one of the best performance cars I ever owned and i've had a few
over the years.

MrDakota95