DML T-Shirt Update!!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 14:52:19 EST

Well everyone that has sent me orders I thank you!! You shall your email
order confirmations in the email boxes soon.

As of 2:53 on November 13, I currently have standing orders for 5 Short
Sleeve and 4 Long Sleeve, I still need to fill the minimal order of 24 Short
Sleeve and 12 Long Sleeve ( I may be able to slide by with a dozen of either
to start it). Anyone else interested in a DML T-Shirt Email me privately for
the information. Also for the record all proceeds/profits for this endeavor
will immediately turned around and donated to the DML. If we can get enough
orders in time I will be able to have this printed and shipped and ready to
sport for the New Year!!

Aaron Braun
E-Mail - zanphier@bellsouth.net
ICQ - 6434279