RE: The Headers are on!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 14:55:06 EST

Total cost: $322.00

I won't be able to make it to the Dyno shop today but I will be running the
G-Tech on a few runs later on this evening to see if anything has changed.
But the clincher for me is the fact that I can toast the tires in first
now...couldn't do that before without a little N2O help. The acceleration
is much more peppy. Joe from JBA estimated about 10-15HP more...but as I
said, i'll do a few G-Tech runs later on tonight.

- Bernd