Re: headers-help me out here!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 02:35:09 EST

fdedip@whale-mail.com writes:

<< Thanks Rob. This guy was telling me he had a friend with a S10 6er who
did dual 3" exhaust, 2 cats, etc. I was shaking my head saying "too much!",
and he was telling me it sounded good. Yeah, so? Sound does not equal power!
 Flip >>

Yeah thats WWWAAAYYY too much. i was running 3 inch on a 454 but 3 inch much
less duals on a 6 its not a good idea. On a 6 the biggest id run is a single
3 inch if its a big 6 like a 4.3 with a lot of hp but for normal the biggest
is 2.50 single or a 2 inch dual. And of course noise doesnt always equal
power. I mean any idiot can cut off a muffler and go roaring throught the
streets and he may gain 2 hp or loose 5.
Rob