headers-help me out here!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 23:06:17 EST

I was discussing the fact that I could now buy headers for my 6er with a guy from work, and he thought you need dual exhaust with headers. I was trying to explain that you don't want to open up the exhaust too much, and he didn't believe me, ok, but then he stymied me by saying the headers are there for exhaust (yeah), and what good are they if they dump back together into the cat? I don't really know. Will someone explain this to me please? I am ignorant.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!