Re: Re: Frontend Bra???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 12:18:12 EST

In a message dated 11/13/99 6:29:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
murphman60@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have seen many of my friends get one thinking they were
 protecting their investment, only to remove them months/years later to find
 they had little to NO paint left!!

 Sorry to burst your bubble

 Jason Murphy '99 DARC R/T >>

Man that had to suck, Personally I bought a bra, I washed my Dak and put it
on, After it rained I immediatly took it off on my co workers advice. Now I
only put it on when I going on trips to the mountians or to ABQ, just to make
cleaning off bugs easier. After seeing the Hood on his Acorn, I decided that
it's not useful for day to day driving. Just a thought, PS try Blackouts
with the bra, looks damn nice
                                Greg