Re: RE: Burnouts????

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 12:25:36 EST

In a message dated 11/13/99 11:53:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jack@blackdakrt.com writes:

<< I have a little burnout contest set up for next weekend with myself, my
 buddy's 97 (vortec v6, hahahaha) chubby and another with a '98 Z28 (DOH!) it
 oughtta be interesting...

 Later
 Jack >>

You better record those damn things.... I had one with some dumbass ina 4X4
Ranger 3.0 L POS, he couldn't even spin em, jsut a slight chirp and a
launch(crappy one at that) Then my friend in his 89MX6 showed up, man that
thing can ebrake em with the best of em, his front was next to my rear, we
made the biggest damn smoke cloud ever. Stupid rubber chunks are all over
the dak now, gunna go powerwash em off hehehe! Greg