Re: RE: Speedo ran out...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 12:31:20 EST

In a message dated 11/14/99 9:58:25 AM Mountain Standard Time, tmfu@home.com
writes:

<< > The other day (someone) in my 95' Dak was on a empty straight road and
> the speedo was pegged. Can someone do some quick math and tell me how
> fast 3900 rpm in 5th with a 3.21 rear diff. NV3500 tranny, and 60s for
> tires is. The truck was actually quite stable and could have gone faster
> with someone space,.... although the aerodynamics of a brick. Thanks...
>
> John Foster
> 95' V8 CC, well modified... >>

Don't you hate that, My speedo failed me too, my friend was in his mommies
626 and though he could beat me in top speed, his speedo went higher than
mine, but he couldn't dream of cathcing the Dak, he said at about 120 his
started to shake REAL bad, Mine was jsut kinda floaty. damn 235/75s damn
them to hell... Greg