Re: Just a Thought

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 22:43:30 EST

Russ, I like your idea. I frequent some of the Wood Magazine discussion
groups and have seen the site grow from 3 or 4 groups to 11 today. If the
DML were to look at this there could be maybe three groups to start, say,
performance group, off road group, and a general group. Within each group
the topics come up and you review and respond to those that interest you.

I really like the DML in the short time I've been on it. The number of
e-mails though is a bit much. If anyone wants to see how Wood mag does it,
check it out: http://www.woodmagazine.com/talk/
Cal Hyer