Re: HELP! I Installed my new 24# injectors today, now my truck start!

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 19:53:14 EST

Hmmm, I have swapped back and forth 24lbs(ford svo)inj more times then I can
remember. I now currently run 30lbs. No problems. Mine is a 92. My buddy runs
24s on his 94 with no regulator. I'm kinda at a loss. Could you have perhaps
missed connecting something up? A couple of the injs could be bad, but that's
a long shot. check your codes with the 24s in and recheck your fuses. I would
have a hard time believing that the computer is not tolerating the change,
since so many have done this swap without problems. Keep us informed of your
progress. Sorry I can't give you anything definitive.
Tom