RE: RE: Drag Racing in VA

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 07:06:48 EST

Thanks Garret!
Rich - Ashburn, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: Garret W Lewis [mailto:ladysmithgwl@juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 12:36 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: Drag Racing in VA

Petersburg is south of Richmond. Take I-95 to I-85 in order to get to
that drag racing track. For all of you guys who live in Northern VA, you
might want to try out Summerduck. It is in Faquier County off of Rt. 17
(I-95 to Rt. 17 West). Summerduck has "test and tune" nights on
Thursdays. Last I heard it was $10.00 to get in and you can run your
car/truck multiple times down the track.

Just some more VA drag strip information.

Garret
1997 Dak Club Cab Sport 4x4
http://members.tripod.com/garretl
<snip>