RE: Just a Thought

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 07:40:28 EST

Hi All,

As a loyal DML member for 3 years, these other list ideas pop up and fade
out time and time again. As far as I'm concerned, this list has provided me
with more information, assistance, and the making of new and good friends
than I could ever hope for. Not to mention meeting my wonderful husband
here as well. The DML is stable and solid (thanks to Jon), has history, a
web site the most other lists drool for, and an administrator that devotes
more of his personal time than most people would volunteer to do.
Personally, I'll stay here and continue to learn, grow, and share.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd