Re: Dak running poor/MPG poor

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 10:46:29 EST

In a message dated 11/14/1999 8:53:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Rob,
 This is why I was thinking of replacing the muffler, since it is the stock
 factory one with over 112,000 miles on it. The cat. converter I had to get
 replaced at 75,000 miles, because it was rattling really really bad. Do they
 go bad that often though that this one would be shot already?
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

They shouldnt go bad that fast. Most last the life of the car but like
anything there could of been something wrong internally. Its probably ok
since its not that old. the muffler could be the culprit here since it seems
that everything ( ignition and fuel delivery) else was replaced or fixed.
Rob