RE: 4x4 transfer case trouble

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 11:21:30 EST

I have found that it helps to not only come to a complete stop, but to put
the truck into neutral (assuming you have an automatic) before going into
4-lo. I also on occaision have had to keep light pressure on the 4wd
shifter and let the truck roll a fraction of an inch until it slides in!
Good Luck!

Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN

97 White Dak Sport CC 4X4, 318 Auto, 355 gears, K&N Generation II, MSD-6
Digital, MSD Blaster 3 Coil, dual Flowmaster caback system