Re: Spray-In Liners

From: Mike Grove (mgrove@nls.net)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 19:24:50 EST

None of the pigments used in the colored liners are particularly UV stable. Sunlight will tend to fade them all at least a bit. I've never seen a
white pigment and I'm not sure it could be easily done since the PU base material is naturally a dirty yellow and the pigment would fade towards
that. Probably better to go for the black on white contrast (It'll match your tires, bumper inserts, window and door trim) and have it fade towards
charcoal grey.