Re: roll-tops/bedliners/feedback on membership

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 21:37:25 EST

In a message dated 11/16/1999 2:31:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, shetland@erols.com
writes:

<< s to the roll-top/bedliner, etc. I decided to try my hand at the
 Herculiner bedliner kit. I purchased it at K-Mart for $100. Spent
 another $25 on Xylene, 3m scuff pads, etc >>

I used the herculiner on my fender wells and the bed of the truck i had.
worked awesome. You need to prep it right and dont use any acetone or
anything containing alcohol. something about the herculiner loosing the
bonding strenght if you use alcohol based cleaners to wipe down the bed after
scuffing. In fact ill be out at K mart getting some to do my new dakota. lord
help me so i dont spill or screw up this job.
Rob