Re: roll-tops/bedliners/feedback on membership

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 23:07:45 EST

DroolArt@earthlink.net writes:

<< With the herculiner, how are you applying it? roller? spray? I'm
 planning on doing this to mine as well and am currently undecided
 weather or not I'll be doing it myself.
 Thanks,
 Sean >>

Sean the herculiner comes with all that is needed to apply it. All you need
to get is masking tape and plastic sheets. it comes with sroller brush and
stirrer and the scuffing pads
Rob