Re: Re: Tundra Commercial

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 01:03:48 EST

nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< That was the excuse he gave me why he wouldn't race me so I offered to race
 his v6 camry in a 13 year four banger, he still declined. It's funny how
 the foreign cars of today can't keep up with the American/Mopar cars that
 are over a decade old. Gotta love it.
 Joe W.
 87 Shelby Charger 13.9
 98 Dakota 13.1 >>

Yeah my sister has a hard time getting people to race her. Sometimes its the
syclone stickers on the GMC Syclone she owns now ( used to be mine) or when
she opens the hood the twin turbo set up i dreamed up when i was really
bored( after i smoked the stock turbo)
Rob