RE: R&D Throttle Body...

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 01:10:04 EST

Though not a R&D, I did just transfer my F&B Stage I
from my RT to my wife's CC 4x4 5.2L, and the darn truck
got it's best mpg on a recent 500 mile hwy trip this past
weekend. 15.7 mpg combined 45-65 mph windy roads, about
8 miles of 4wd LO, 3 miles of 4wd full time, and 185 miles
of 70-85 mph highway through Los Angeles Saturday night
traffic.

HP gains are not too noticeable, but the MPG gains on this
truck are well worth it. ANYTHING beats the stock TB from
my experience.

Get one.

Sam '99 Sport 4x4 (my wife is supposed to be driving this!),
& '00 RT (why won't my wife let me drive MY truck?),
& '99 RT (gone soon)

ps "Anyone have the factory 4x4 skid plates for sale?"