Kenevil Edition DAK?

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 08:37:33 EST

Hey
Has anyone heard of this??
a Kenevil Edition Dakota??? as in Evil Kenevil, the old guy
with no kiddneys from drinking that used to try and jump over stuff
on a motorcycle, inspriing a generation of kids to break their own
arms!!!!
I moved into a new apart. complex and saw this thing, I thought it was
a RAM. It's a RC 4x4 V8, Ram Air hood, stillen bumper ( ugly, you can see that 31" tire haning under the truck, looks stupid. ) But it must be lifted!!!
I have a 4x4, no lift, and he's gotta be 2-3 inches higher than me, not sure haven't been able to park next to him to compare.
 There is Kenevil badging all over it, no "Dodge 4x4 " on tailgate, just Kenevil Edition, on doors, on windsheild, no Dakota on the doors, Thats why I thought it was a ram first.
Any one heard of this??
What else does he got in there?? ( he `cause women are smart enough not to buy???? )

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92 Em Grn feeling height challenged