Re: Need Help with Alarm Disarm

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 20:54:27 EST

the latest update my books show is for '98 and it says light green w/ orange
trace in 24 pin connector behind drivers dash.
If that doesn't work you'rew best bet is to go to the harness coming from
the driver's door and see which wire gives you a pulse as you unlock the
door with the key.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1