Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: V-6 mods

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 10:22:03 EST

You took care of one "issue" with Nitrous....High school Kids playing with
the stuff. ;)

Seriously though, it's come a long way since the days of blowing up
engines. You really have to be screwing around with the system (custom
jetting, changing fuel pressure, etc.) to blow up your engine. With the
advent of Computer Controls and FI, you're totally safe with up to 100HP on
the stock V6. (Prefer 75HP shot just to keep it within safe limits.)

- Bernd