Re: E-fan install and demise!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 10:24:41 EST

Don't jump to conclusions so fast. You may have received a bad fan to
begin with. Mine has been working flawlessly for well over 6
months. (Hayden 16" w/Auto Temp Switch.)

You could go out and buy a Top of the Line Oil Filter and have it explode
at the seams because of a design flaw. Would this make you go out and buy
a more dependable Oil Filter?

- Bernd