Re: Re: Stereo System:

From: FlashBang Fish (swatfish@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 11:36:29 EST

>The amp is located in the passenger side kick panel. Pull the kick panel
>cover and you should see it.
>

> Mr. dak95,
        If you have a 95 dak the amp is probably attached to the back of the
front door speakers. I ordered the infinity speaker upgrade on mine and
that is where the amps were at. The rear speakers are amped off the radio
probably. I hooked an amplifier up to run all of my speakers and found that
i had to bypass the Infinity speaker amp. Had a profesional do the wire
cutting.