Truck Info

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 12:35:01 EST

 I want to know more about my truck, but don't know where to look up the
info. I looked in my glove box today to discover another sticker full of
info I don't understand. I ttold me I had an axle ratio of 3.92. Is this
good? Bad? Or Indifferent?I also saw a model # given for my truck. What
can I tell from this #? It also said I had a lock torque convertor.
???????? Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, I already punched in my
VIN into the DML Decoder, pretty cool! Oh yeah again, I looked on my
transfer case and read NV 231D. When I looked up the different models,
I saw NV231(normal duty) and NV231HD(heavy duty). What does that make
mine?

   Doug Greig
   98 CC V6 4X4 Sport