Update on Spark Plugs

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:14:54 EST

Just to let everyone know, I went out today and bought some Autolite spark
plugs, PN#3924($7 total) and some dielectric grease. After doing an oil
change today, I pulled 3 spark plugs(Champion Truck Plugs PN#4071) and they
really looked like they have seen their better days, so tomorrow I will do a
quick 10 minute spark plug swap and see how the Autolite plugs perform. I
used to run my plugs at .050, but switched to .044, as it appeared to make
my truck run better. I am going to gap the Autolite plugs at .050 to begin
with and change the gap is needed. Hopefully now my mileage will go up
somewhat, anything is better than what I am getting now. I will let everyone
know what I think of them and how my Dak runs after the Autolites are in.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel
Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor