Re: DML Digest V4 #1182

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:47:45 EST

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:02:38 -0500
From: GS- <GSWillhite@ualr.edu>
Subject: Re: DML: E-fan install and demise!!!!

Peter,
I just installed the Flex-a-lite dual 12 inch fan. Be
warned
this is a good fan, but, major fabrication on
mounting. I had
to drain and remove my radiator to install it flush.
The wiring
was easy (Hayden thermo and relay). I think the
Flex-a-lite
black magic may have been an easier project and would
have fit
the Dakota's radiator a little better. I wanted the 24
inches of
fan compared to the single 15 inches. More details
available, just
give me a shout. The Black/chrome Flex duals look
great in my engine
compartment and are super thin. :)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd

GS
I am interested in your details about the install. I'm
thinking about getting these fans. What all did you
have to fabricate? Thanks.

=====
Phil
Havana IL