Re: hubs

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 16:40:00 EST

Ok i got a good one. I sent my buddy a bunch of axle parts for his jeep. They
were laying around and i was gonna dump them. So he finally gets them and e
mails me 9 the hubs are frozen) i told him dude those things were fine before
they were taken out of the axle. What happend. He said mabey rust or
something. So i said well i couldnt think of why they went bad in 1 week
shipping time.
He Instant mails me and says Im a dumba@@. I ask why
He says its pretty hard to turn the hub when youre holding on to the axle
shaft. I laughed my a@@ off. Hey anyone wants a front axle housing for a jeep
wrangler, a sway bar and 2 shocks. Free if anyone wants them just pick them up
Rob