Re: RE: BRA MOD OPTION

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 17:02:02 EST

At 02:36 PM 11/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I could be wrong about this, and I probably am, but I think I saw someplace
>a clear plastic film you could put on the front portion of your hood to
>protect it from stone chips, bugs that sort of thing. <snip>

3M makes them ... maybe others ... Canadian Tire does carry them now.

The owner of the rustproofing place (Krown Rust) who I get most
of my appearance mods from put them on his Ram. He says that
the film is very effective protecting the front and sides from
chip marks, and he installs them on a lot of vehicles.

I couldn't notice the edge of the film on his truck until I was really
up close looking for it.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.