Re: E-fan install and demise!!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 19:47:54 EST

Wow. I bought a 40 dollar Advanced autoparts fan (when they were parts
america) and it still works. the temp gauge DID climb like crazy when I was
down in florida. hehe
-Dester

PS. and I was ABOUT to switch to a hayden too!

<< Well, Sat. I finally installed the electric fan in my truck!!! Woo hoo! Not
 so fast.
  Well, Sun was great, It was almost impossible to keep them from spinnin.
  Well, sun evening I noticed my temp climbing, so I turned on my manual
 switch, stopped and looked in there and nothing!!! Needless to say my new
 Hayden fan was toast!! Well, Poop boys said I can have another but they
 didn't have any more. Anyone have a more dependable fan??