PVI injection thing prices. WOW!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 19:49:59 EST

Dester,

Sounds like you need a product that is proven and has the technology to take
your performance and mileage to the levels that your organization is hoping
for.

Our pricing is very reasonable. Depending on where you are located it can
range from $249.99 to $219.99 for a 50,000km supply of platinum formula.
The average fuel savings on the Dakotas range from $1100 to $900 per unit.
If you use higher octane, you will in 95% of the cases go back to regular
within the first month of operation which can mean another $500 to $700 in
additional savings.

These savings do not include the aspects of a cleaner engine, cleaner oil,
plugs, less backpressure from the converter, all of which mean better fuel
efficiency and a longer engine life with less maintenance.

Dester, what I will do is notify my fleet manager and let him know that you
will be calling to discuss getting some units out to you to try out. We
have a full 4 month trial period and full money back guarantee on the
product so there is absolutely no risk to try them.

Call our toll free number and ask for Ryan Whidden or Troy Bohlke.

Look forward to helping you out!

Sincerely,

Darren L. Golka
Vice President