Re: DML Elitists?

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 21:04:40 EST

Take it easy there, guy. I have posted numerous questions that have not
been answered..just had to try again! Don't take it personally. It's not
worth getting a complex over.
It 's kind of like being at a party with a few conversations going on at
once. Sometimes someone will pick up your ball (topic) and run with
it...sometimes not.
Ease up please! ....Or we may have to ship you a year's supply of Ex-Lax!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ