Re: Anti-Lock light stays on

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 20:48:56 EST

The only times that the Anti-Lock light has stayed on in my '92 Dak has been
when the brake light fuse has blown. It has happened twice, and on both
occasions, the cause was traced to pulling a buddy's trailer which had a
faulty ground circuit. As soon as I would hit my brakes for the first time
after hooking up to his trailer, the light would come on and stay on. I
didn't know it at the time, but my brake lights were not working either.
Check yours if you haven't already. Check the fuse too.

SteveM.

P.S. - you'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar,,,,, but not as
many as you get with dead squirrels.