Re: HID headlights! GP!!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 00:42:48 EST

In a message dated 11/17/1999 4:48:51 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Dester223@aol.com
writes:

<< I don't know, but to get true HID looks, i think you have to spend a
couple
 grand to cover over to one. You never know... we have crappy plastic
 lenses. the HID cars look like glass or VERY clear plastic. we've been
 ripped off! stupid plastic. and they say plastic is plastic.
 -Dester

Youre right a true HID sistem will run upwards of 1000+ $. we can only get
high wattage lights but ive seen conversions for HID lights but they are
expensive. the only HID conversion ive ever done was on a GMC jimmy but i
used HID lights off a ENvoy GMC truck which is the same thing only more $
Rob