Re: was:DML Elitists, now: OUCH!!!

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:55:26 EST

There's a few ways to approach the wind noise issue. The easiest (and
probably what I would do 'cause I'm lazy) is to walk into the dealer and say
"it's you're problem". other than that first you would have to localize the
sound(doesn't sound like a leak due to no smoke movement) and simply start
taping over stuff with masking tape untill the noise goes away. I know it
sounds funny but I've been able to find them before that way. start with the
cowling then door seams, around the edges of windows..........wherever it
sounds like it's coming from.
As for smokindakota I think he was just goofin off and no offense was meant
by it or he wouldn't have asked you to post again, That's probably just his
sense of humor, I personally tend to insult people when I'm goofin with
them, some can take it some can't. I just learn to lay off those with a
different view of humor. Please don't get upset by anything that's said on
this list. In general I can say it's all in good fun, unless it's from that
Texas clique
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1