was:DML Elitists, now: OUCH!!!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 02:26:09 EST

YEEOOUUCHH!!!!
Well, at least I know how to get a response to my post NOW! : )
I guess I deserved this, but it's frustrating scrolling in digest mode
through one-word replies that quote the entire original message.
Anyways, I feel properly scorched, and am glad most of it was good-natured
(except for smokindakota's, which ran on the immature side)
No offense was aimed at anyone in particular, I was just in a bad mood and
should've been more tactful with my post. Sorry.
As for my re-posting my questions: I solved the Flowmaster problem by putting
on a JC Whitney split rear exit cat-back system, it sounds awesome & cost
only $170! As for the wind noise, still getting a whooshing sound from what
seems to be the dash itself around 30mph & up, tried holding a lit cigarette
around the pillars, vents, and all around the windshield while driving, but
no visible movement of smoke indicating an air leak, and no water leaks of
any kind. Is there any TSB's on this for 99's? Possibly wiper arm pivot
gaskets, or the windshield itself? I could just "turn the radio up" as was
suggested, but THAT'S not a very good mechanical solution, now, is it?
Anyhow, it's good to hear from you all, I appreciate the "mild" settings on
the flame throwers! And Bernd, I've got nothing against Texas, you have the
finest women in the country, in my opinion. : )
BTW, my 4 month old Gibson 3" side-exit system's for sale:$150.

Kevin, NJ // visit my truck at: <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">THE DARK DODGE</A>
99 black Sport+ CC( no decals)/ 5.2L V-8 / 2wd auto / 3:92 Sure-Grip
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"- 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
MSD 6a w/plugs @ .050" / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
F & B Stage 1 t/b / K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 hd t-stat
J.C.Whitney split-rear exit catback exhaust
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Poplock
Wet Okole seat covers / African rosewood interior trim
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6cd changer / silver DML stickers