Re: Redding DMLer?

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 11:26:34 EST

Trever, funny you mention that. My parents own a cabin up
near there in Trinity, so I'm in Redding a lot. Once on
the way through Redding going to 299 west I saw what may
have been the same truck with what I also thought was a DML
decal on the rear window.

If you see an Intense Blue 4X4 with a DML sticker, it's me
just passing though.

--- Treverzat@aol.com wrote:
> Respond if this is you:
> The other day I saw a pre-97 black dodge dakota 4x4, club
> cab cruising around
> Redding, CA and I could have sworn it had a DML decal on
> the back window. Now
> I've seen this truck a few times, but I'm always in my
> work's Ferd and can
> never catch up with him to see (not to mention the fact
> he's always going
> mach2) I thought I was the only DMLer in
> town.......maybe not?
>
> Trever
> http://treverzdakota.com
> "Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?"

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's