info on Fabtech 2WD Dakota lift kits

From: Boyd William Green (bwgreen@ocean.otr.usm.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 13:20:04 EST

Hello All,

Just joined the list and wanted to aska question or two. I have a 98
Dodge Dakota and am looking for a good lift kit. Probably the best one I
have seen so far is the one from Fabtech Motorsports at this page:

http://fabtechmotorsports.com/dodge/dakota.html

Does anyone here have one of these kits? Or have any opinions (good and
bad) about it? Any ohter suggestions for a quality lift kit? Also, how
hard are these to do yourself? Should I leave it to aprofesssional?
Thanks for your time! Please reply to my email and the list.

Will
bwgreen@ocean.st.usm.edu