Re: info on Fabtech 2WD Dakota lift kits

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:25:47 EST

 Does anyone here have one of these kits? Or have any opinions (good and
 bad) about it? Any ohter suggestions for a quality lift kit? Also, how
 hard are these to do yourself? Should I leave it to aprofesssional?
 Thanks for your time! Please reply to my email and the list.

 Will
 bwgreen@ocean.st.usm.edu
 <<<<<<<

More than 1 person on the list is currently using the fabtech 2wd lift kit.
Probably the most well known user is Bernd Ratsch (sp?), and he has some
excellent photos on his website as well. I don't have his URL handy now, but
I'm sure that someone else will respond with it.

SteveM.