RE:Manual V8 PCM'S

From: jelledge (jelledge@micron.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 17:23:52 EST

Why not just buy the Hypertech module. It works
on manual or auto. I bought the one from Mark K. for
my '99 318. It simply rocks, much better than the Jet stage II
I think. The hypertech has amazing top end
performance and also better low end torque than the jet.
My opinion, not wanting to start another chip war..ha ha

Gotta be cheaper than the mopar version.

Ja

'99 318 CC 4x4 SLT
JC whitney dual catback, hypertech module, homebrew
TB and cold air, JBA headers, Platinum SPlitfire,
soon to be platinum vapor injection.