Re: gear ratios and ignition ring

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:51:28 EST

Another great tool I found for doing all those calculations is CamQuest
which I got free from compcams. I can't seem to find it on their site
anymore but if anyone is interested I'll post a copy of the program on my
site for download. It also has ET and HP calculators built in it's utility
section
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1