Re: DML Ever had one of those days....check this out!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 00:39:08 EST

Now, remember when I said that when this lady hit me that she pushed my
axle forward?? Well, how fast do you think she was going to not only
push the axle and the truck forward, but to shear off both axle locating
pins, break some spring hangers, and break some springs on the primary
leafs (2-stage springs)?? I'm stiff as ever, my neck and back are
hurting, and my head is THROBBING. She's gonna pay for this!! To all,
thanks for the kind words, and I swear that I'll never get a desk job, I
gotta be doing something all the time or I get bored. I love to drive
and travel, thinking about driving 18-wheelers for awhile, seeing the
whole country, and I'll get to visit with all the DML'ers aound the
country (fringe benefit). Take care!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp