Re: Tuff-country Lift is here!!!!!!!

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 01:01:38 EST

Jim,
 I remember you saying that the TC lift, when used Off-road will void the
warranty, I specifically asked that question B4 I ordered the lift. Their
answer was " <laughing somewhat hard> Are you kidding? Of course not." I
even have in writing from the owner (jim I think, Paper's in the truck)
Stating it will not void the warranty.

As for the springs, the only springs are add-a-leaf's and I had them on my
s-10 for over 3-yrs and they never sagged more than a 1/4 or 1/2 an inch.