RE: MPI Manifold Kits..Timing? Att: Jon S.

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 10:59:22 EST

Hey Bob and Jon,
I have the parts for my vacuum lines loosely assembled. I haven't tightened
them together yet, but if you'd like to see them, let me know. I'll take a
crappy Poloroid picture, scan it in, and send it to both of you. You may
have a better mouse trap, but I know sometimes seeing something will spark
another thought. I would like to see your invention also.
Rich - Ashburn, VA