MPI Manifold Kits..Timing? Att: Jon S.

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 07:51:47 EST

Jon:

I have had the MPI gracing my garage bench for the last 1-1/2 years waiting
for the 5.9L and a good way to hook up all hoses etc. Do you have any idea
when those installation kits might be available? The best I could do was
series of bathroom plumbing nipples fittings and tubing for the install (no
class, not attractive). I'd like the underhood motif to look automotive,
not like a plumbers nightmare. This MPI kit idea is great. You can
definitely put me on the list of buyers! Oh! And I DO HAVE A/C!

Thanks!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ