Re: Flex Fan, Vibration and General Install....attn: Bob Hardt

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 11:51:08 EST

Bob,
Your discribing exactly the same vibs I'm feeling at the wheel. This
is a pulsating vibration. Now I'm curious if this is just normal fan
operation, harmonics?? I called Rod Delia (Tech at Flexalite) and he
said it was not normal and to send it in. With the radiator mounted
to the front chassis on rubber, I'm a little surprised you can feel
anything. I may be overreacting here, but I'd like to be sure. This
is something I could live with, but do I have to? Hey! another thing
did you mount your fan diagonal or straight across the middle of the
radiator?
Thanks

GS -