Re: Happy Birthday, DML!

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 11:05:27 EST

Happy Birthday DML!

I've been on the DML for 2 years now and my pocketbook shows
it. :) Sure do miss the old crowd, KuK, Sean and the fun discussing
how to mod the new *'97* Dakota. Can't forget Trottman, (miss those
carridge bolt jokes to). Which reminds me. Hope everyone has a
good Thanksgiving! Thanks again Jon!!!:)

GS -