Re: Happy Birthday, DML!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 07:45:28 EST

At 01:55 AM 11/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
> <snip>
>I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday (11/17) was the DML's
>birthday. :-) Exactly 4 years (and one day) ago I posted an
>announcement informing the readers of rec.autos.makers.chrysler,
>rec.autos.misc, rec.autos.tech, rec.autos.4x4, and alt.autos.macho-trucks
>that the DML had been created.
> <snip>

Just wanted to add my Birthday greetings and express my appreciation
to Jon for all his efforts and patience for putting up with all of us.

The DML ranks amongst the better things that I've come across in my
61 years on this planet. Got me into drag racing and into 'bruising'
my first engine ($$$).

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.