Transmission Broken

From: Douglas Bowerman (doug_b@officetech.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 14:24:55 EST

Hey All,
I hope someone can help me. I took my truck to the ol' dealer today.
My transmission is hosed. My supercharger was too much for it. They
won't fix it. Yeah I should've taken it off, but it would've broken
again.
Now I have been looking for a performance tranny to replace the 44RE. I
have no clue as where to go. I live in Indianapolis. I would rather
get one that could handle the power. Or, can I get mine rebuild with
performance stuff? I don't want to rent a car for the time it takes a
shop to do it. So, I'd rather have one made and install it myself.
Then I guess I'd return the core.
If anyone's bought a performance tranny could you email me or post it to
the group.
I have a 98' w/ 318 and powerdyne supercharger.
Doug